Henderson Foley Counselling is a small, caring counselling practice on the NSW Central Coast that specialises in providing counselling to:
- adults who have been sexually assaulted (also known as adult sexual assault)
- children who have been sexually assaulted (also known as child sexual abuse or child sexual assault)
- adults who were sexually assaulted as children (also known as adult survivors of child sexual abuse), adults who were sexually assaulted by close family members such as siblings, parents, step parents, grandparents (also known as survivors of incest) and those who were assaulted whilst in foster care or institutional care (also known as survivors of abuse in care)
- adults and children who have experienced other kinds of abuse or violence such as physical or emotional abuse or neglect during childhood, or domestic violence in adulthood
- adults and children who have experienced other traumatic events such as serious injury or illness of self or family member, loss of a loved one, loss of family member or friend to suicide
- parents, partners and family of survivors of assault, abuse or other trauma, working with issues such as how to provide support, what to say and do, how best to help, how to deal with your own feelings about what has happened
We have extensive counselling experience, and over the years we have successfully assisted many people to identify and make changes that have enhanced their lives.